Pour Behavior. Located at 2211 Travis St. Sleek, high energy nightspot offering bottle service, a vibrant dance floor, and established DJs.
» show more
In addition, there’s 7,000 sq feet of private event space that’s divided into rooms big enough for 45, 125 & 400 people. The two larger rooms feature their own bars while the largest room even has separate bathrooms. For more casual fun, Pour Behavior has ping pong, shuffleboard & cornhole.
When it comes to food, Pour Behavior is committed to raising the quality of the simple things. Fantastic organic chicken wings, burgers, and pizzas are just some of the options available for lunch, dinner, and late-night snacks. The bar program consists of a large selection of local beers, bottle service, and cocktails on draft.
With years of experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan a great night out in Houston. Give us a call quick and easy at 832 371 6868.
» show less
What To Know
Music: Top40, HipHop
Best for: Football Sundays, birthdays, bottle service
Average Line: 5-15min
Price: $$ (Moderate)
Attire: Casual, Trendy
• Mixed drinks / cocktails start at $15.
• Beers $10, Shots $10, and Bottles start at $475.
• You can also get pitchers starting at $75.
• $10-$12 for Craft Cocktails.
• Hand-crafted bottled drinks: $9/bottle or $52 for bucket (6).
• Happy Hour 4-7pm on Mon-Fri
• With the exception of special events & holidays, there should be no cover at Pour Behavior.
When to go:
• Pour Behavior transforms from a bar during the day to a club at night and is open from 4 PM – 12 AM Tuesday through Thursday, 4 PM – 2 AM Friday and 6 PM – 2 AM Saturday.
• While all days are fun at Pour Behavior, Friday and Saturday night are best for a true, high energy nightclub experience.
Where to park:
Parking is valet only for $10 and “VIP” valet for $20. But depending on time you arrive; there’s quite a bit of street parking available. Otherwise, Uber/Lyft is recommended.
Still have questions?
Head to our Contact Information to directly connect with us.
Aura Houston Dress Code
Casual dress is recommended for Pour Behavior.