Omni Houston Hotel. Located in prestigious Uptown, near The Galleria and situated in park-like setting, this luxurious hotel offers all the comforts and amenities of a resort with the convenience of an urban setting.
» show more
The downtown business district is a convenient 10-minute drive from the hotel. Omni Houston features 26 meeting rooms with 40,000+ sq feet of function space including 10,057 sq foot Post Oak Ballroom.
With years of experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan a great night out in Houston. Call us quick and easy: 832 371 6868.
» show less
The hotel is just 10 minutes by car from Houston’s central business district; at 4 Riverway, Houston, TX 77056.
• From George Bush Intercontinental Airport: I-45 South to Loop 610 West (becomes 610 South); Exit Woodway, turn right; 2 blocks from Loop 610; Turn left on Riverway.
• From William P. Hobby Airport: I-45 North to Loop 610 West (becomes 610 North); Exit Woodway, turn left; 2 blocks from Loop 610; Turn left on Riverway.
When to go:
• New Year’s Eve for Gatsby’s House NYE.
Where to park:
• Valet Parking: $34/night or $19 event/daily.
• Self Park: $10 for 0-4hrs, $14 for 4-8hrs, $24 for 8-24hrs.
• Free self-park available for guests in garage behind hotel.
Still have questions?
Head to our Contact Information to directly connect with us.
New Years Eve
New Year’s Celebration: Gatsby’s House
One of the biggest parties of year will take place at Omni Houston Hotel for New Year’s Eve. Presented by Houston Nightlife, Gatsby’s House is the theme for the annual New Year’s Eve Celebration at the Omni Hotel.
On December 31, from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m., guests of Gatsby’s House can enjoy five hours of prepaid bar service, four areas for mingling on two floors of fun, music by three of Texas’ top DJs & countdown like no other.
In accordance with Great Gatsby theme, the event will also feature a casino night speakeasy with tons of prizes to win; and guests are encouraged to dress up in their best 1920s attire. Otherwise, semi-formal, cocktail attire required.
When: Thurs, Dec 31st / 9:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
Where: Omni Houston, at 4 Riverway in Houston, TX.
Age: 21+ with proper ID required for entry.
Tickets: TBD — check back for tickets, table packages, and more information available soon.