77 Degrees | Houston. Located at 2416 Brazos St. This rooftop patio bar takes drinking in Houston to a perfect 77°, the optimal cocktailing temperature.
» show more
Both the Irish bar and 77 Degrees are imports from Austin where the concepts originated. Night-crawlers will know the Van Deldens from their hospitality work in Houston, including The Drake, St. Genevieve & Red Door. They’re not done with their expansion goals yet: Both Jack & Ginger’s and 77 Degrees are slated to open in Dallas this year.
77 Degrees brings the Van Delden touch back to Midtown. Red Door once made the pretty young things wiggle on the very site of 77 Degrees. But the new bar is clearly built for a new era in party town.
The look is whitewashed fresh with cabana-style seating, white molded furniture, pops of pink accent lighting and a definite lounge vibe. Plus there’s that view. The downtown and midtown vistas from the bar’s cantilevered decks are choice.
Unlike other clubby lounges of its ilk, 77 Degrees is not positioned just for the big Friday/Saturday party nights. It’s a 7-day operation open Mon-Fri, 4pm to 2am, Sat & Sun from 3pm to 2am. Darren Van Delden sees the bar as an ideal place for after-work happy hour during the week, including office parties, birthday gatherings, girls-night-out hootenannies – where the various patio levels can be made into semi-private party enclaves. As the sun sets and the music amps up, 77 Degrees segues into a patio nightclub that offers live deejays on select days.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great night out in Houston. Call us direct at 832 371 6868.
» show less
What To Know
Music: mostly Edm, Top40
Best for: Date night, groups
Average Line: 10 -30min
Attire: Trendy, Fashionable
• Expect to pay $12-$13 for mixed drinks.
• Shots $8-$12.
• Bottles start at $300 +up.
• There is no cover charge.
• 77º is strictly for patrons 21 and up. Please no children.
When to go:
• Every day is a fun day.
• But weekends are still best.
• Arrive early, definitely before 9-9:30pm; which is when a line starts to form out front.
• Entire venue is outdoor; so dress accordingly.
Best table location:
• Corner booth/ couch seating on mid level near bar is best… and probably most exclusive.
• Click To View Venue Map.
• Valet and paid self-park lot both available.
• Plus there’s also street parking, but you might have to walk 1-2 blocks.
Still have questions?
Head to our Contact Information to directly connect with us.
77º Rooftop Dress Code
Dress Code is enforced: trendy, stylish attire is best. Management reserves right to refuse entry & service to anyone for any reason.
What’s Not Allowed:
• Baggy & oversized clothing
• Sleeveless shirts
• Offensive clothing
• Athletic Clothing
• Work boots
• Sneakers/ tennis.
* Venue has strict shoe policy; so leave your vans, Yeezy’s and or Nike shoes at home.